Thank you for choosing an AXON RIDES E-Bike.
Here at AXON CORP LTD, we are confident in the engineering and design of your ride. As such, we offer two different levels of Warranty (hereafter referred to as the “Warranty Period”), giving you the assurance that your bike will continue to perform.
Standard: A three (3) years unlimited mileage warranty in the case of the frame (one year if not registered), and other non-wearing parts of bicycle (crank arms, brake calipers, etc.) are covered by a 1-year warranty, commencing from the date of purchase of the bicycle.
Extended: A five (5) years unlimited mileage warranty, in the case of the frame (two years if not registered), and other non-wearing parts of bicycle (crank arms, brake calipers, etc.) are covered by a 2-year warranty. commencing from the date of purchase of the bicycle.
Notice: The extended Warranty option is available to buy at the time of purchase in-store or online. The Extended warranty can also be requested at the time of the product registration within the first 30 days after the purchase.
REGISTER YOUR AXON RIDE
To receive your warranty; registration should be submitted online within the first 30 days of ownership. Your contact information will be stored and managed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018; it will not be given to any third parties or used for marketing communications unless explicitly opted into.
FRAME SERIAL NUMBER
Owners will need the frame serial number of the bike when signing up for the warranty. This can be found close to the bottom bracket on the bike. Please keep a record of this number in case it needs to be quoted at a later date.
BATTERY SERIAL NUMBER
Owners will need the serial number of the battery when signing up for the warranty. This can be found on the side of the seat post. Please keep a record of this number in case it needs to be quoted at a later date.
AXON RIDES WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
AXON CORP LTD warrants the original owner of each new AXON RIDE E-Bike to be free from any defect in materials used in the manufacture and/or workmanship at the time of its manufacture for a period of 3 years in the case of the frame, (one year if not registered) or one year in the case of other non-wearing components in Standard warranty and 5 years in the case of the frame, (two years if not registered) or two years in the case of other non-wearing components in Extended warranty, commencing from the date of purchase of the bicycle.
In both warranty options, The battery is only covered by this warranty for a limited time of 12 months, commencing from the date of first purchase of the bicycle.
Any part found to be defective during the Warranty Period will be repaired or replaced by an authorised AXON RIDES dealer or by the factory at the decision of AXON CORP LTD. Any part replaced under the warranty terms will be covered for the remaining Warranty Period of the bike. Any parts replaced under warranty must be returned to AXON CORP LTD and will become the property of AXON CORP LTD.
The owner shall be responsible for all labour, shipping, and travel costs related to the repair or replacement of warranted parts. AXON CORP LTD, at its sole discretion, normally considers compensation for reasonable labour, shipping, and costs associated with warranty claims.
CONDITION AND EXCLUSION
- The warranty described above is only valid within the country where the bike was purchased.
- A purchase receipt must be presented showing the date of purchase or the delivery date. The latest date elicits the start of the warranty period.
- The bike must have been used as per its intended use (and as described in the Owner’s Manual); this warranty does not cover defects that are incurred through mishandling of the bike, incorrect storage, and/or riding the bike on unsuitable terrain/in hostile conditions.
- This warranty does not cover bikes used commercially, e.g. by couriers or dispatch riders etc., or bikes used in an unauthorised competition.
- This warranty does not cover defects caused by faulty adjustment, repair and/or alterations.
- This warranty does not cover defects caused by the use of parts and accessories not authorised by AXON CORP LTD.
- This warranty does not cover the cost of removal and replacement of parts and accessories unless supplied as original equipment or recommended by AXON CORP LTD.
- This warranty does not cover the cost of repair and/or replacement of components which are expected to wear as part of their normal function, such as tyre, bulbs, chains, sprockets, brake pads etc. unless there is a manufacturing defect in the part.
- This warranty does not cover the cost of repair and/or replacement of items which have deteriorated through normal wear and tear* or lack of care and maintenance. These items include the saddle, paint, any exterior finish, stickers or decals.
- This warranty does not cover the cost of repair and/or replacement associated with defects which have not been reported to an authorised dealer within ten (10) days of discovery of the defect.
- Should a claim be invoked, this warranty does not cover the following associated costs: transportation costs for moving the bike; storage costs whilst the bike is off the road; expenses incurred whilst the bike is off the road, including loss of use, earnings, inconvenience, time, commercial losses; any other incidental or consequential damages whilst the bike is off the road.
- Age related reduction in the capacity of the battery is normal and unavoidable and will not be considered a fault unless it falls below 60% of its original capacity.
- This warranty does not cover where any of the seals on the Battery are broken or show evidence of tampering.
- This warranty does not cover where the Battery has been used in equipment other than the Bike for which it is specified.
- This warranty does not cover where the battery has been overcharged (left for an extended period of time beyond its normal charging time).
This warranty shall be interpreted in accordance with English law, and any question arising from this warranty shall be subject to the jurisdiction of English court.
Any statement, condition, representation, description or warranty otherwise containing any catalogue, advertisement or other publication shall not be considered as enlarging, varying or overriding anything contained herein.
AXON CORP LTD reserves the right to make alterations or improvements without notification to any model or machine without obligation to do so to bikes already sold.
This warranty does not affect your statutory right.
*Normal wear and tear: whilst AXON RIDES strive for high-quality, durable materials in the design and manufacture of its bikes, normal wear and tear is to be expected where the bike is used for the purpose – and in the conditions – for which it is intended. The rate and extent at which some items deteriorate depend on how the bike is used and cared for. Wear and tear will be accelerated where the bike is exposed to dirt, sand, snow and/or other hostile conditions and where the bike is not regularly cleaned and maintained.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 020 3920 9698.